The Terra Linda Pool and Hamilton Pool are currently full for private lessons and we are unable to accommodate any new requests. Please check back with us next May to submit your request for next Summer!
Learn to swim with one of our experienced aquatics instructors
One lesson for one swimmer:
$37 for residents
$40 for non-residents
A block of five lessons is $137 for residents and $150 for non-residents
One lesson for two swimmers:
$58 for residents
$63 for non-residents
A block of five lessons for two swimmers is $187 for residents and $206 for non-residents
Semi-private-lesson students must be similar skill level and close in age.
Other Useful Information
- Lessons are available for children and adults at any skill level.
- An instructor will be assigned to you according to your availability and preferences.
- The instructor will call or email you to schedule lessons.
- Please allow for 5 business days before contact is made.
- If your requested swim instructor is unavailable, you will be referred to another instructor.
- Lessons are 30 minutes in length.
- Lessons will not start until we have received payment.
- STAY & PLAY: Student in lesson can stay and swim for no charge
for that day.
• Cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance or you will be charged for the lesson.
• Instructor is only required to wait 10 minutes if you are late.